Service Delivery Manager - Cloud & Platform Services
Job ID: 557515
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: North Ryde
Categories: Information Technology
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The role of the service delivery manager it to take responsibility for the day to day relationship with service providers to ensure that Downer receives good value and quality on top of effective delivery of identity and access technology across the business.
This opportunity is working with our Cloud Services and is accountable for all public cloud and platform services provided by Group IT. You will be responsible for fostering strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to manage and improve the services across the Downer Group. You will be hands on in ensuring that we maintain process, policy and accreditation for products but also ensure compliance with contract agreements is maintained in line with cost objectives.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, on top of ITIL certification.
- Proven track record working in Cloud based services, ideally within a diverse company with varied applications.
- Excellent communication skills – Written and verbal with an ability to negotiate and influence critical business decisions
- Project Management experience, with the ability manage end to end
- History in working with service partners with a robust understanding on service agreements and controls to best manage.
- Excellent growth potential to further your career with an ASX listed proven industry leader that is committed to investment and engagement in tech.
- Opportunity to work with experienced leaders and mentors to develop your own skill base through best practice, agile and innovative thought leadership.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package
- Career development options in national business with over 55,000 employees
- Flexible work arrangements
If this role sounds like you, hit apply now. Or contact Nathan on Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
(Please note: Downer Group do not accept applications via email)
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time