IT Finance Manager - CORP IT
This primary purpose of this position is the responsibility of the management of the day to day activities of the Spotless IT Finance team including analytical and management reporting support for the group IT function, working with the General Manager, IT Finance and to support senior level decision making.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Strong work ethic with ability to deliver high quality results
- The ability to manage teams toward reporting goal
- Be detail orientated and organised with superior analytical abilities
- Have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- The understanding of financial concepts as well as financial statements
- The ability to understand accounting policies and enforce compliance
- Ability to problem solve and identify issues
- Be results orientated with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Experience with JD Edwards/ SAP is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point etc.
In addition, you will have:
- Corporate finance experience
- Worked previously or currently in a large organisation dealing with senior management
- Experience in IT operations
- Experience dealing with business cases
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Business maturity and integrity
APPLY for this great opportunity today!
Back to search results