Training Design Consultant - Finance Transformation
Job ID: 557552
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Permanent
Location: Sydney, Melbourne
Categories: Human Resources
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader that is working on some of the highest profile projects in the country. Due to organic growth, we now have an opportunity for a talented Training Design Consultant to join our team. You will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, evaluation process of training and assessment materials associated with Downer’s global Finance systems and processes.
- You will review the development of best practice methodologies and leverage technology for the effective design of training material to the business in a timely manner.
- Deliver and validate competency-based technical training and assessment materials for all of Downer’s global systems and associated processes in accordance with the suitability for/needs of target audiences.
- Use creative thinking to design, develop and maintain engaging, relevant and effective fit-for-purpose resource material.
- Work with systems or business subject matter experts to ensure the accuracy of the content
- Diploma of Training Design and Development or Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Extensive demonstrated knowledge of adult learning and Instructional Design principles, and how these principles interact with current education/training delivery and competency-based assessment mediums
- Demonstrated research skills to locate, evaluate and provide recommendations on available training content and delivery packages in all areas of training and assessment materials (e.g. instructor-led, eLearning, etc)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward thinking company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below. For further information email Nathan.Kelly@Downergroup.com
(Please note: Downer Group does not accept applications via email)
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time