IT Assistant Accountant - CORP IT
The main purpose of this role is to provide financial support to the IT Finance manager relating to all financial activities for Spotless including monthly reporting, cost recoveries and cost allocations including project labour recoveries and maintenance of the IT asset register.
The be successful in the role you will have:
- Ba degrees in Finance/ Accounting
- CA/ CPA or working towards this
- Financial and reporting skills
- Be detailed oriented and organised with superior analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of financial concepts
- Results oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks at once to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite I.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.
In addition, you will have experience in:
- Management accounting
- GL management including cost allocation, recharging and journal processing
- Accruals management, ad hoc spend analysis and reporting
- Business partnering with cost centre managers
- ERP systems such as Oracle, JDE, SAP etc
- Dealing with various stake holders across the business including senior managers
APPLY for this great opportunity today!
Back to search results