Downer Kalgoorlie workshop are seeking to source a local resident coded Welder. This opportunity will offer you long-term consistent work, on a full-time basis and potential future career developments within the Downer Group.
- Strong experience in Fixed and Mobile Plant within a Workshop environment;
- Local Kalgoorlie site experience;
- Able to pass 3G 4G Weld test;
- Experienced in TIG, GMAW, GTAW and FCAW welding processes;
- Available to commence immediately seeking long term work;
- Demonstrated commitment and dedication to Zero Harm working safely at all times with knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment to perform tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Trade Certificate (Australian recognized);
- Valid WA C class drivers licence (F class endorsement highly advantageous);
- Construction Card (white/blue card);
- Enter and Work in Confined Space (RIIWHS202D);
- Gas Atmospheric Testing (MSAPMOHS217A or MSMWHS217);
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204D);
- Fire Fighting (must be one of the following four module numbers; CPPFES2005A, TLIF2005A, PUAWER008B, MSAPMOH212A);
- High Risk Licence;
- Working Rights Australia.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Residential / Local Community Opportunities;
- Continuity of work on a major maintenance Workshop contract with opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge;
- Opportunity for further training and development in your career due to continued business growth;
- Excellent safety culture;
- Excellent team culture;
- Excellent employee benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the APPLY option to express your interest immediately.
For more information contact Teresa Arps 08 9318 9418.
Back to search results