Job ID: 557692
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term, Full Time - Permanent
Location: North Ryde, Sydney
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers. We have an extensive national footprint with approximately 20 sites across Australia.
Our Major Projects division is seeking a Document Controller to join our North Ryde based team, which is heavily involved in rail rolling stock projects.
This role will be responsible for maintaining and managing data governance for large infrastructure projects as well as ensuring systems, processes and documentation align to required standards. An essential part of the role is to meet deadlines & deliver high quality documents in a timely manner that conveys a consistent brand message.
You will be joining a high performing team that has just received a new train order from Transport for New South Wales (TfNSW) to deliver an additional 17 Waratah Series 2 double-deck trains to accommodate the rising demand on the Sydney Trains suburban network.
This position will be offered as an initial 3 - 6 month fixed-term contract.
- Experience with document control, project controls, project administration or quality control on large infrastructure projects.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High attention to detail and effective time management / organisational skills, coupled with well-developed verbal and written skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal customers and key external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated team player who is goal orientated.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience in Teambinder and SharePoint system as document controller.
- Intermediate/Advanced computer skills including Adobe, Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- An attitude that engages all individuals by way of clear communication and effective interaction.
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
For more information please contact: Clarissa Esteller – Recruitment Manager, Major Projects
E: email@example.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time