Job ID: 557705
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Pilbara region, East Perth
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer’s Mining division has been successfully delivering contract mining and civil earthmoving services to an impressive list of global clients for over 90 years. It is now one of Australia’s leading diversified mining contractors, with around 3,500 employees working across more than 50 sites in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, South America and Southern Africa.
We are currently seeking motivated and experienced Site Administrators working on a FIFO 8/6 roster from Perth.
Key responsibilities will be to provide a wide variety of administration tasks such as booking flights/accommodation, payroll and any other general administration duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Site Administrator
- Experience in the mining or resources industry
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Experience with high volume Travel and Accommodation systems
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to handle remote location
- Excellent MS Office experience
- Experience utilising JDEGS Oracle (preferable)
- Hold a current A class drivers licence
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package
- 8/6 roster
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- Growth and development opportunities second to none
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
For further information please contact Taylor Mountford on (08) 6217 5829.
You must be able to demonstrate you have the Right to Work in Australia.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Downer reserves the right to close this position at any time.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time