Job ID: 558291
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates four business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects, Rail and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We have an initial 12-month contract opportunity for an experienced Administrator - Finance to join our Woolloongabba team as a Manufacturing Services Officer. You will liaise with a wide range of stakeholders and your ability to build sound business relationships will be valued.
Working as part of the national team of Manufacturing Service Officers your role will ensure that data regarding our manufacturing operations is accurate, transparent and standardised across the business.
Please note this role will initially be based in Woolloongabba but the business is relocating to Qantas Drive early this year. Parking is available.
You will have:
- Experience in a similar role, where you have been hands-on in processing high volume transactions (Accounts Payable) for a large-scale business
- An established history of working with large accounting systems, with a focus on accuracy and reporting (JDE highly regarded)
- Proven customer care skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally to stakeholders around data requirements
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and meet set and sometimes demanding deadlines
- Team player attitude with a can-do approach to assisting the team and the greater business
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time