Project Manager (Electrical)
Job ID: 558307
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Management, Project Management
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
A new opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to join our team based in Dandenong. The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of assigned projects in a safe, timely, cost effective and innovative manner. Day to day duties will include leading the development of statement of works including detailed scope, design management, determining construction methodologies, financial WBS and schedule development, request for quotations, cost estimation, risk assessment and implementation of risk mitigation strategies, development and implementation project plans and overall delivery responsibility for assigned projects. It will be your responsibility to ensure projects are completed within agreed stakeholder parameters of safety, cost, time and quality. A solid background and understanding of Energy Transmission and Distribution principles will be critical in this role.
Strong emotional intelligence, resilience and adaptability will ensure your success in this position.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred but not essential
- Formal Qualification in Project Management in combination with a minimum 5 years’ experience in Transmission and Distribution will be essential
- Demonstrated competence in project management including financial management, risk management, procurement management, OH&S, quality and environmental aspects
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Primavera P6, Expert Estimator, @Risk analysis
- Understanding of relevant AS/NZ/ISO standards and Victorian Electrical Industry legislation
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment that offers long term, stable work
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner and quote reference number 558307.
E: Elysha.Evans@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time