Job ID: 558388
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Trades, Maintenance, Operations/Production
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
The Mining, Energy and Industrial (MEI) division provides a portfolio of complementary services to customers covering the entire asset life cycle: from initial feasibility through to construction, operations, maintenance and decommissioning. Our business delivers production workforce, asset management and precision maintenance solutions to clients in the oil and gas, mining services and power generation and industrial (PG&I) sectors.
As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, finding right people is critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands. As part of this growth, we are currently seeking 'expressions of interest' Heavy Mobile Equipment Superintendents.
Your proven ability to lead and develop highly capable, motivated cross functional teams to deliver on cost, quality and time will ensure your ongoing success and progression within our business.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage and lead the team to deliver on costs, quality and time;
- Driving and delivering HSE excellence on all projects;
- Lead and manage operational teams to deliver successful client outcomes;
- Manage and coordinate the schedules and liaise with clients; and
- Manage contract budgets and accurate report on End of month results.
To be successful you will have:
- Significant demonstrated experience at a Site Management level;
- Proven ability to successfully deliver outcomes for key clients;
- Significant experience working in mining maintenance and workshop environment;
- A tertiary qualification in mechanical or electrical (desirable);
- Exceptional written and verbal communications and technical skills including an understanding of contract specifications; and
- Proven leadership ability with a very strong commitment to zero harm.
Please note, Downer do not accept resumes via email and please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Trade Papers/tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia to your online application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For any technical queries you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org however applications will only be accepted via the ‘Apply’ function in this portal.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time