Wireless - Completions Coordinator
Job ID: 558453
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s communications business provides an end-to-end wireless communications capability to design, build and maintain critical infrastructure for our customers across the Carrier, Transport, Resources, Government, Defence and Utilities sectors. Our capability comprises RAN design, site acquisition, site design, construction, integration, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services. Technologies we design, and construct include UMTS, LTE, 5G, P25, Tetra, UHF and VHF across multiple vendors equipment.
Downer has been engaged to provide design and construction services for greenfields, site upgrades, co-locations, small cells, site relocations and transmission upgrades for major carrier networks, public safety and smaller scale private networks. The expectation is for strong wireless project growth into 2019 and entry into new markets.
We are looking for a Completions Coordinator to join the team. You will be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of design completion and defect artefacts in accordance with the practical completion’s delivery programme.position can be based in either Gladesville, Bowen Hills or Melbourne.
- Graduate Engineers or Engineers from a Civil or Electrical background
- Previous experience in telecommunications preferred but not essential
- Working knowledge of CAD and Microsoft office products
- Great communication skills to keeps team informed of deadlines
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines and cope with concurrent ad-hoc requests
- Customer oriented focus with drive to achieve service-based outcomes
- Excellent coordination skills to enable successful collation of quality on time artefacts.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
For more information please contact Elysha Evans - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 558453
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time