Talent & Sourcing Resourcer
Job ID: 558648
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Location: Melbourne, Brisbane
Categories: Finance & Administration, Human Resources
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
As an integral member of a high performing national Talent & Sourcing team, you will be responsible for ensuring the seamless onboarding experience for new employees and hiring managers. You will support the sourcing activities and talent pool development across the business with the opportunity to further develop your skills in qualifying candidates and managing candidate pools as part of a natural progression to more senior recruitment roles within the team.
The ideal candidate will want to be a true asset for the business and have an understanding of a "no task is too big or too small" mentality. You pride yourself on your strong communication skills and what sets you apart from others is your ability to build respect and form good working relationships.
To secure this outstanding career opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous recruiting support or HR experience
- Proficiency in using Outlook, MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Working knowledge in using Applicant Tracking Systems such as Page Up or similar systems will be viewed favourably.
- Experience supporting multiple people and coordinating ongoing projects
- Ability to provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of deadlines
- Skilled in organizing tasks and establishing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
If you are looking for a step up to something greater, one where you can expand your skills and make a difference; this is the role for you! Apply now!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - applications will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time