Job ID: 558722
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s communications business provides an end-to-end wireless communications capability to design, build and maintain critical infrastructure for our customers across the Carrier, Transport, Resources, Government, Defence and Utilities sectors. Our capability comprises RAN design, site acquisition, site design, construction, integration, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services. Technologies we design, and construct include UMTS, LTE, 5G, P25, Tetra, UHF and VHF across multiple vendors equipment.
Downer has been engaged to provide design and construction services for greenfields, site upgrades, co-locations, small cells, site relocations and transmission upgrades for major carrier networks, public safety and smaller scale private networks. The expectation is for strong wireless project growth into 2019 and entry into new markets.
We're seeking a Quality Lead to join our team to develop and maintain the Quality Management System. You will be responsible to ensure that all managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part of the QMS, whilst championing, supporting and leading quality and process improvement initiatives. Position will be based in Gladesville, NSW
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry mandatory (nbn network construction experience preferable)
- Experience working in a Quality Management capacity, on large, multi-million-dollar contracts
- Proven Quality Assurance experience in a design and construction capacity within the Telecommunications industry highly desirable
- Experience with, and understanding of, NBN’s network design rules
- Strong analytical, planning/prioritisation, leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercially aware with a sound understanding of contractual compliance
- Knowledge of defects management
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
For more information please contact Gordon McGinn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time