Production Operators - Goonyella Riverside
Job ID: 559031
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Mackay, Moranbah
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Are you an experienced haul truck, multi-skilled, excavator or shovel operator? Do you have a high safety record and work ethic? Are you a high achiever who respects others and their contributions? Do you want to work with a team that values these attributes?
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements, whilst operating mobile plant equipment. You must possess a high commitment to safe work practices.
- Previous experience in the mining industry, operating mobile plant essential
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction certificate highly desirable
- Production and safety orientated with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures
- Haul Truck: Mechanical or Electric Trucks with KOM 830E, 930E highly desired
- Dozers: CAT D10, D11
- Graders: CAT 16 G/H/M, 24 G/H/M
- Excavators: RH340, Liebherr 9800
- Shovels: RH340
WHAT WE OFFER
- Job security with a long-term contract
- Lifestyle roster (4/4, 5/4, 5/5)
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Bus transport to and from Mackay as well as camp to site
- Full-time positions with leave entitlements & superannuation
- Company benefits including salary sacrificing flights!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org All applications must be made via the careers portal and will not be accepted via email.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time