Bitumen Assets Officer
Job ID: 559414
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced data entry operator to work as a Bitumen Asset’s Officer. This varied role will support our Bitumen Transport Team based in Qantas Drive, Brisbane Airport. This role will suit a self-motivated team player who thrives working in a busy, high performing environment.
- Demonstrated experience, ideally gained within the transport industry, where you have utilised management systems to ensure compliancy in a preventative maintenance environment
- Highly-developed attention to detail with a demonstrable track record in efficient and accurate document processing and data entry whilst ensuring compliance
- Results oriented: able to meet deadlines and balance competing priorities in order to achieve required service levels
- A problem-solver who can support day-to-day processes and contribute to the improvement of business systems and processes
- Proficient computer skills include MS Office and knowledge of a computerised maintenance management system would be highly regarded
- Developing and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders and ensure a high level of quality service.
- Analytical skills and the ability to evaluate information quickly, identifying issues and formulate conclusions based on good judgment, experience and common sense
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time