Head of Accounts Receivable | Downer Group
Job ID: 559504
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Melbourne, North Ryde
Categories: Finance & Administration, Management
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Head Office Location
- Competitive Salary Package
- Career Development and supportive team environment
Are you a passionate leader? Are you proactive and confident to drive process change and innovation to provide an effective service to the business? Have you developed strong finance skills and have people management experience and looking for that next step into a senior leadership role?
Work as the General Manager Finance – Accounts Receivable at Downer based in Melbourne and drive the AR process to better serve the business needs and Downer’s customers.
The Business Services Centre provides a positive environment to support our businesses with continuous improvement opportunities and our people with training, development and career growth.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager of the Business Services Centre the role will have several focus areas:
- Lead a large team of professionals in line with goal setting, performance management and coaching
- Manage the resource requirements and operating budget to deliver a quality service
- Build strong business partner relationships with the business and report against KPIs and service levels
- Develop and implement a program of continuous improvement
Experience we are looking for are:
- Leadership and people management (At least 3 years’ experience)
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or similar degree
- CPA or CA qualified
- Shared Services experience desirable
- Experience and achievement in process improvement
In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career within Downer an ASX listed leader in delivering services across Australia ranging from trains and roads through to renewable energy and facilities management.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package and the foundation of a career with stability and continued professional development and flexible working arrangements as we continue to expand as a business.
Please Note* Applications close Tuesday 25 June 2019.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Chantal Dalli for more information on Chantal.firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time