Employee Services Supervisor | Downer
Are you a dynamic, people oriented Finance professional? Are you looking for your next step to enhance your people management skills, use your finance skills to manage compliance and costs for employee related expenses and improve reporting and visibility to our operations?
Lead a customer focused team to support over 8,000 employees with credit cards, travel, novated leasing, expense management and reporting requirements.
On the hunt for an Employee Services Supervisor at Downer Head Office North Ryde in the Business Services Centre.
The Business Services Centre provides a positive environment to support our operations with continuous improvement opportunities and our people with training and development and career growth.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager – Accounting Services, the role will have some key focus areas:
- Leading a passionate customer service team that supports employees through the lifecycle of credit cards, expense and travel
- Providing an interface for employees to novated lease providers
- Managing key vendor and internal stakeholder relationships
- Building a strong reporting capability that provides insightful, compliance and improvement focused information
- Provide opportunity for the development of the team’s capabilities through coaching and formal development plans
- Ongoing review and optimisation of responsible processes to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and value contribution
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5-7 years’ experience of managing a team
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in commerce
- Experience with compliance and reporting
- CA or CPA qualification is highly desired
- Experience working in the travel industry will be highly valued
- Experience in Expense, Corporate Card management, Corporate Travel and/or Accounts Payable within a large organization is desired
- Experience working with large ERPs (e.g. JDEGS, SAP) desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Access
In addition, you will have:
- Strong analytical skills and able to quickly derive trends and exceptions from large data set
- Able to effectively plan and manage workload, to ensure individual and team goals and KPI’s are met
- Able to work well in a fast-paced and complex environment and quickly shift focus as required
At Downer we provide exception benefits including professional career development, health and well being such as flexible working arrangements, lifestyle benefits and financial and other benefits.
APPLY for this amazing opportunity today!
To register your interest hit “apply now” or contact Chantal on chantal.dalli@Downergroup.com for more information.
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)
Back to search results