Service Desk Officer - BSC Accounts Payable | Downer
- Head Office Location – Close to Public Transport
- Competitive Salary Package
- Career Development and supportive team environment
We have a fantastic 12-month contract opportunity here at Downer for a Service Desk Officer - Accounts Payable.
In this role you will be working for the Business Service Centre in which provides a positive environment to support our operations with continuous improvement opportunities.
As the Accounts Payable Service Desk Officer you will be responsible for building and maintaining a relationship with the Business Service Centre (BSC) customers to help inform and ease the efficient resolution of issues.
This includes building key relationships with key business contacts and suppliers (internal and external), understanding any process exceptions, and performing resolutions within agreed service levels.
Your Customer Service and Conflict Resolution skills will come in handy when you demonstrate an ability to provide professional and courteous customer service as well as respond calmly in times of conflict. You have an understanding to build your customers’ business and help resolve issues and conflict to minimize preventable escalations impacting business operations. A key component of this role will be to clearly articulate issues preventing timely payment of invoices and ensuring accountabilities between site and Business Service Centre are clear.
The be successful in the role you will have:
- Accounts Payable and Customer Service/ Help Desk/ Call Centre experience, in high volume environment
- Excellent Customer Service and Conflict Resolution Skills
- 2 or more years Accounts Payable experience within a medium to large organisation
- Knowledge of Procure to Pay Processes
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Be a Team Player
- Tertiary qualifications desired but not essential
In addition, you will be able to:
- Clearly and effectively communicate information, both verbally and written to a range of stakeholders (internal and external)
- Effectively plan, prioritise and organise workload to ensure that individual and team KPI’s and goals are met
- Understand, process and provide appropriate feedback in regard to customer requests/queries
- Have impeccable attention to detail to ensure high quality output
- Work effectively and change priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
At Downer we provide exception benefits including professional career development, health and well being such as flexible working arrangements, lifestyle benefits and financial and other benefits.
APPLY for this amazing opportunity today!
To register your interest hit “apply now” or contact Chantal on chantal.dalli@Downergroup.com for more information.
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)
Back to search results