Project Officer (Radio Room)
Job ID: 560177
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Project Management
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Due to project growth, Downer is seeking a Project Officer to join the Gas Division in their Radio Room. This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity located in Derrimut, Victoria. Your previous experience in a large project team within a large organisation with strong levels of judgment and discretion will ensure your success in this position.
The overall purpose of the role is to coordinate customer connection activities for all aspects of the Gas Services Contract, including receiving and tracking customer connection requests, allocation of request to team members covering design, scheduling, construction, reporting and billing. High attention to detail will be critical as you enter and maintain the Gas Supply database and spreadsheets in combination with creating SAP work orders to coordinate and distribute works and customer/client enquires. The ability to measure and report field crew productivity as well as identify and implement strategies to optimise field crew efficiency will ensure your success in this position. Our ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a project environment and knowledge of the gas industry.
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Business Administration or Certificate II in Gas Construction essential
- Outstanding customer service combined with strong SAP, Office 365, JDE experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver monthly variance analysis by business unit and activities
- Strong attention to detail to ensure continued compliance to Client’s Gas Safety and other Downer policies, AS/NZ/ISO standards, legislative, OH&S, environmental and other regulatory requirements
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner quoting 560177.
E: Elysha.Evans@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time