Cadia Valley - Cablebolter
CABLE BOLT OPERATOR - CADIA
We are currently seeking experienced Cable Bolt operators for our project at Cadia Valley Mine, near Orange NSW.
You will have previous underground experience and be able to safely and efficiently demonstrate cable bolting skills. Equipment includes Sandvik cable bolters.
The role will be offered on an even time 7/7 roster and will be a residential role.
We welcome you to join us as we embark on this exciting new project.
- Prior experience on Sandvik Underground Cable bolter
- A current drivers licence, first aid certificate and an Australian Police Clearance are required
- Previous underground hard rock experience is essential
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group
To apply please submit your resume by following the links.
For any queries, please email email@example.com
Back to search results