Job ID: 560414
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Austins Ferry
Categories: Trades, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Infrastructure Services business is one of the largest non-government owned infrastructure services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of roads Australia wide.
We are currently looking for a Plant Operator to join our Landfill and Forestry Services team in Hobart, Tasmania. This position will suit someone who would be able to work autonomously, and have a high regard for Safety and Quality.
- Grader Competency ticket and demonstrated experience operating a Grader
- Demonstrated experience in Operating an Excavator
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Previous experience maintaining plant machinery with a strong mechanical aptitude will be highly regarded
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button below
Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: Tasmania Standard Time