Accounts Receivable Officer
WHO WE ARE
Our Roads business manages and maintains road networks across Australia and manufactures and supplies products and services to create safe, efficient and reliable journeys. Downer offers one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia, maintaining more than 33,000 kilometres of road nationally.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Based in Rosehill – parking on site
- Full-time permanent position
- ASX listed organisation
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Accounts Receivable Officer to be based in our Rosehill operations. This position is a front-line credit collection role with a variety of credit duties to contribute to successful external and internal customer relationships, accurate bookkeeping and effective reporting. This will require day to day contact with clients, internal business operations, administration and finance departments.
- Experienced in credit collection, particularly contacting customers and ideally cash allocations, customer account reconciliations and the timely banking of collections
- The ability to build sound professional relationships and communicate effectively, both internally and externally
- Confident in acting as a liaison between customers and internal staff to facilitate the timely resolution of disputes and collection of delinquent accounts
- Accurate data entry skills and solid ability to work in a strongly process driven environment
- High attention to detail, effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks to meet deadlines
- Competent in using Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button. For more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner on 0437 295 356 or email Alicia.email@example.com. Please note NO applications will be accepted via email.
Back to search results