Muja - Electrician
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are currently seeking an Electrician for our Muja Power Station operations. To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in the Resources & Energy Sectors to join our Operations & Maintenance Services team for upcoming.
To be successful in this role you must provide evidence of the following:
- Experience in maintenance or project environment
- Hold Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- WA electrical License
- Hold valid nationally recognised high risk licence (WP and relevant quals)
- Current working at heights (within 2 years)
- Current confined space (within 2 years)
- CPR/LVR Current completed within last 12 months
- Driver’s License
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a shutdown environment;
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to work effectively within a team;
- Hold a nationally accredited OHS card (White / Blue card)
You must be located in Collie/Bunbury region to be considered for this role.
- 8 hour days
- Monday to Friday (some weekend work during shutdowns)
WHAT WE OFFER
This opportunity offers ongoing work at our Muja and/or Bunbury workshop with a range of projects in a dynamic environment and develop and career within a highly successful engineering organisation If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements and a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button.
For more information contact: Dean Cloy @ email@example.com
Back to search results