Zero Harm Advisor - (Power Projects) - Expressions of Interest
Downer Utilities has been successful in securing and delivering a number of exciting Power projects including: Transmission and Distribution, Substations and power lines. Due to recent project wins we are now seeking Expressions of Interest from Zero Harm Advisors. Utilising your previous Power industry experience you will drive the development, maintenance and implementation of Downer Zero Harm strategies, systems, processes and tools on site.
These positions are full-time fixed term opportunities located in regional Victoria for the life of the project working typically on a 10/4 or 11/3 roster, DIDO from Melbourne.
- Partner with key project stakeholders (internal and external) to increase awareness of Zero Harm risks and issues
- Conduct incident investigations and prepare incident investigation reports utilising Incident Cause Analysis Methodology (ICAM) processes
- Provide guidance and coaching to Project Managers and Supervisors in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessments and Control Measures
- Provide input to Zero Harm reporting on performance and progress, including development of solutions to issues that compromise attainment of agreed performance targets
- Qualification in Workplace Health and Safety.
- Experience in a similar role within the power (Substations and/or Transmission & Distribution) industry highly desirable
- A proven track record and reputation for professional leadership
- Extensive experience in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessments and Control Measures, internal auditing and incident investigation
- Extensive experience in leading change to foster the development of a site workplace culture focused on safety
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary package
- Access to Downer career development, financial, health and Lifestyle benefits
- Work and lifestyle balance
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for these great opportunities, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Paul Kazoullis on email@example.com
Back to search results