Downer New Zealand is a company with a passion for excellence. This shapes the way we work, interact and our ability to offer inspiring futures. We've achieved great success to date, and we're gearing up for more. So come and be a part of it.
Our Supply-Chain and Logistics team is a centre of excellence for Downer New Zealand. Specialising in the New Zealand Telecommunications area, we are seeking an experienced Logistics Stores Person based in our busy Tauranga depot to join our nationwide team.
About The Role:
This position is responsible for providing frontline logistics and warehousing support to our technicians, external contractors, customers and other staff members as required.
Your duties will include;
- Receipting, picking, packing, dispatching and stock control
- Quality and production reporting
- Being accountable custodian of Downer material, transport and warehousing spend
- Asset & Material management for our customers
- Maintaining the upkeep and cleanliness of the stores area and adhere to the policies and procedures set by Downer New Zealand.
You’ll be a focused team player who has a demonstrated ability to provide solutions that exceed expectations. To be successful in the role you will also offer:
- Good understanding of MS office suite
- Experience with an ERP or similar program
- Mathematical aptitude for stock control
- Good planning and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong relationship skills
- Self-motivation and focus
- A good level of fitness
- Current full drivers' licence and forklift licence (or at least willing to will be a plus)
- An awareness and understanding of health and safety regulations.
In return we offer:
You will be joining a company who believes its people are its greatest asset and a professional team that is proud of their success. Build on your existing skills and make a genuine difference to our business.
Sound like you? To apply go to www.downercareers.co.nz and search for reference number 561196 for more information visit www.downergroup.co.nz
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results