Job ID: 561539
Job type: Casual, Full Time - Permanent
Location: Perth, Gruyere
Categories: Trades, Maintenance
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer EDI Mining continues to strive forward with our projects in 2019 including Karara, Cape Preston, Cloudbreak, Eliwana, Queens, and Gruyere. As a result we are currently seeking committed and motivated Auto Electrician to work on various sites.
Key responsibilities include repairs and maintenance of heavy duty machinery, and the preparation of relevant reports and documentation.
- Trade Qualified Auto Electrician
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining large scale earthmoving equipment in a mining situation is preferred
- Sound knowledge Caterpillar equipment, and or Bucyrus and Liebherr equipment experience will be highly regarded
- Current Air Conditioning Ticket is preferred
- Strong team player and solid communication skills
- Drive, enthusiasm and a passion to be the best in all that you do
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate
- 2/1 roster
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Diverse and inclusive business leading-edge business
- A Supportive work environment with professional development opportunities
All positions are offered on a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth. The site camp offers modern ensuited rooms, with the latest modern amenities including sporting & recreational facilities.
Please click apply or contact Melanie Greenfield on (08) 6217 5878 for further information.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time