Job ID: 561720
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- ASX Listed Organisation
- Full Time Role – Immediate Start
- Career Progression Opportunities
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An opportunity for a Payroll Administrator has become available within Downer's Road Services business. You will assume a prominent role in delivering time capture services, administering employee hours and managing exceptions to work patterns to enable the automatic interpretation of wages data. Central to this role is an understanding of Enterprise Agreement details coupled with strong attention to detail.
This role is suited to candidates with at least 5 years exposure in the Heavy Industrial, Engineering or Construction environments with a large blue-collar workforce.
- Proven exposure in managing high volume payrolls with the ability to understand EBA’s.
- Exposure to Kronos / Oracle payroll systems or similar would be highly regarded.
- A strong command of MS Office applications.
- Ability to work as part of a busy, centralised team to achieve required business outcomes.
- Attention to detail with the capability to deliver in full on time.
- Demonstrated ability to process large volumes of data within tight time frames.
- High level of customer service couples with a professional phone manner.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to discuss payroll issues at all levels across the business.
- Ability to establish a strong sense of collaboration and teamwork
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward-thinking company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume.
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356 E: Alicia.Jacobson@downergroup.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time