Credit Controller - Business Service Centre | Downer
- Head Office Location – Close to Public Transport
- Competitive Salary Package
- Career Development and supportive team environment
This opportunity in the role of Credit Controller, is a full-time position that will report through to the National Credit Manager. A critical division within the Downer Business Service Centre, the Credit Management Team manages the day to day credit and debt collections functions across the whole business.
Your role will include interacting with the general business, to provide above and beyond customer service across the group, being a ‘go to’ person to quickly and efficiently problem solve, and/or recommend best way forward to proactively assist the business.
We are looking for a highly motivated Credit Controller to join our Credit Management Team. The successful applicant will work autonomously within a large dynamic team working efficiently and effectively to manage the Accounts Receivable function for internal and external stakeholders.
The Business Services Centre provides a positive environment to support our Businesses with continuous improvement opportunities and our people with training, development and career growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all overdue debtors are followed up and payment dates are secured
• Proactively monitor current accounts and facilitate debt collections in conjunction with the Aged Trial Balance
• Maintain assigned debtor ledger including collections, data integrity and provisioning
• Cash flow forecast
• Dispute resolution
• Ensure all contacts, payments and arrangements are documented
• Assist bank reconciliation team
• Conduct credit checks on new and existing customers
Skills and experience
This position requires a driven and experienced Credit Controller who can work with limited supervision to achieve business targets. To be successful in this role you will possess strong written and verbal communication skills together with an excellent telephone manner, and a strong customer service/support focus. You will have a keen attention to detail and a commitment to streamlining processes. Additionally, you will possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role working a high volume debtors ledger.
- SAP experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills
- Demonstrated strong reconciliation skills
- The ability to build and foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Adaptable, focused, and efficient, escalates issues where necessary in a timely manner
In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career in the Downer business an ASX listed leader in delivering services across Australia for every day, ranging from trains, and roads through to renewable energy and facilities management through Spotless Group.
On offer is a generous renumeration package and the foundation of a career with stability and continued career development and flexible working arrangement as we continue to expand as a business.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Chantal Dalli for more information on email@example.com
Back to search results