Job ID: 561948
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Hunter Valley, Mt Thorley, Singleton
Categories: Trades, Maintenance
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking Auto Electricians to join the team located at Mount Arthur. Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, you will be responsible for carrying out all electrical repairs and maintenance on a large fleet of mobile mining equipment including CAT Machinery.
This role will be working on a rotating shift schedule, 24/7 shift coverage on a 7/7 DN Roster.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent employment on a competitive rate PLUS leave entitlements
- Excellent benefits program including discounted health insurance, salary sacrifice options and discounts on travel/accommodation etc.
- Possess the relevant trade qualifications
- Demonstrated relevant experience working on CAT Dump trucks, loaders, Dozers and Watercarts
- A current Drivers Licence
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong diagnostic experience desired
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
Please note: - Downer do not accept resumes via email and please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Trade Papers/tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For further questions please contact Michael Bernard E: Michael.Bernard@downergroup.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time