Fitters / Diesel Mechanics - Carrapateena, South Australia
We are currently seeking Underground Fitters / Diesel Mechanics for our project at Carrapateena, SA.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out repairs and preventative maintenance on the mobile fleet in the field and workshop. You will also perform inspections to determine condition and suitability to return to service. You will contribute your knowledge and technical ability to a dynamic and cohesive team. Experience with Sandvik machinery will be looked upon favourable.
This role will be offered on an even time, 14/14 roster with camp accommodation and flights included for fly in/ fly out.
- Possess the relevant trade qualifications
- A current Drivers Licence, and an Australian Police Clearance are required
- Experience with hard rock, underground mining equipment is highly desirable
- The ability to work effectively in a team with excellent communication
- High levels of initiative and flexible approach to work
- A key focus on safety, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive even time 14/14 roster (day/night shifts)
- Great range of employee benefits and salary sacrifice arrangements available
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
If you are interested in these vacancies please apply by following links. For further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply
Back to search results