Experienced Serviceperson - Goonyella
Job ID: 562077
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Newly awarded two-year contract at our project at Goonyella Riverside!! We now require an experienced Serviceperson to join the team!
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will follow the day shift on roster and be the trainer for the ancillary plant that is required to perform daily maintenance activities on the mine site.
- Experienced Franna Crane Operator
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in repairs and maintenance of heavy machinery with a solid mechanical aptitude
- Previous service truck experience (advantageous)
- Robust commitment to safe work practices and compliance
- Effective communication skills within a diverse environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Day shift only roster
- Camp accommodation or various housing allowances available
- Career progression opportunities through a number of training and mentoring programs
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. For more information, please contact Michaela.Alexander@downergroup.com, however, applications must be made via the careers portal and will not be accepted via email.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time