Road Maintenance Workers
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 30,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We have full-time positions currently available for Road Maintenance Workers with our Road Maintenance team based out of our Hastings depot. The core duties of the road maintenance team are to perform road pavement maintenance and sign installation works, ensuring a high level of service across the community. This will include, but not be limited to unsealed road maintenance, bridge maintenance, emergency and after hours call-outs, road signage installations and repairs and many other road maintenance activities.
- Current HR, HC or MC License
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Up to date Traffic Control tickets and First Aid Certificate.
- Previous experience in Asphalt, Spray sealing, Stabilising, and/or Road Construction industry
- Willing to operate various machinery and assist with labouring work when required
- A strong team player with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
- Positive can-do attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Samantha Temple – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0448 543 200
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Back to search results