Due to project growth, Downer is seeking a Project Officer to join the Gas Division. This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity located in Derrimut, Victoria. Your previous experience in a large project team within a large organisation with strong levels of judgment and discretion will ensure your success in this position.
The overall purpose of the role is to Coordinate both Downer and client/ customer system requirements and assist with the optimisation of KPI & commercial expectations. You will be required to manage multiple data systems daily whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy & consistency. Previous experience processing maintenance and construction work and maintaining the integrity of asset records will be essential. The ability to prepare project documents, reports, minutes and guidance material combined with previous experience maintaining registers and databases will be essential.
- Diploma in Project Management or working towards this qualification
- Our ideal candidate will have Energy industry experience and a strong understanding of the management and planning of field operations
- Experience with SAP, Office 365, JDE excel and share point
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail to ensure continued compliance to Client’s Gas Safety and other Downer policies, AS/NZ/ISO standards, legislative, OH&S, environmental and other regulatory requirements
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner quoting 562420.
E: Elysha.Evans@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
Back to search results