Asset Information Technician
Downer New Zealand have entered into a long term Asset Management and Facilities Management contract with the Department of Corrections and Ministry of Justice, and we are currently seeking an Asset Information Technician in Wellington
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a high performance team who are focused on delivering outstanding project outcomes for the Department of Corrections and Ministry of Justice
We are looking for an experienced Data Administrator to manage our clients asset information and associated records to a high standard.
About the role:
You will provide support to the Asset Information Manager and the Programmes team. You will manage asset information systems and data accuracy of the client information to ensure long term sustainability of assets and client relationships.
Ensure that contract management processes and deliverables that are related to asset management are carried out to the required company and contract standards
We are seeking applicants with the following skills and attributes:
Experience and knowledge of asset management
- Exceptional IT skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Job Management, Asset Management and Project Estimating systems.
- Whilst a tertiary engineering qualification would be an advantage, the primary requirement is having the IT savvy to exact, update and report on data residing in various IT systems
- Experience using relational databases and experience writing SQL scripts
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to coach and train others
- Excellent report writing skills
In return we offer:
The opportunity to become embedded amongst a team of experts within an industry-leading organisation. We have a genuine commitment to provide ongoing training and career development to the successful applicant.
Downer is dedicated to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful and this position presents you with an opportunity to add high value while experiencing long-term growth.
Career growth is very real within Downer so if you are looking to progress your career please apply on-line today www.downercareers.co.nz ref 562446 or for more information about what we do please visit www.downergroup.co.nz
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results