We're on the hunt for a keen and eager Driver Operators to join our Auckland maintenance team. This will be a full time position assisting our maintenance crew after some internal moves.
- Stable working environment
- Full Time hours guaranteed – minimum 40 hours per week with paid over time
- Extensive training and development opportunities to help enhance your skills and advance your career
- Uniform and safety gear provided
As a successful Driver Operator you will be involved in general operating of truck/machinery and labouring duties within our team. Carrying out routine and emergency maintenance for the safety of the public. This role will be required to do footpath & carriageway pothole repairs, fence / guardrail repairs, emergency response for vehicle accidents and more.
- Experience in operating a variety of civil machinery is advantageous
- Proven work history with experience in civil infrastructure, including maintenance & construction
- Be reliable and hard working
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude
- Show commitment to safe work practices
- Must be available for on call for incidents/emergencies
- Must be able to work unsupervised, must have initiative and good decision making skills
- Minimum class 2 license required with Wheels, tracks and rollers endorsements
If you have read this far then there is a good chance that this is the role for you, so what's stopping you? Don't delay! Seize the opportunity to secure your future with Downer, APPLY NOW! Visit www.downercareers.co.nz and entering 562527 into the keyword search.
As a WorkSAFE environment all successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results