Customer Project Consultant
Job ID: 562576
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration, Project Management
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Due to project success, a new opportunity has become available within our specialist Gas distribution division at Downer. This team is responsible for delivering 24/7 fault and emergency response, planned maintenance activities, systems operation, customer connection activities and cyclic and special meter reading for a gas network across the West Metro area of Melbourne and across Western Victoria.
We are now seeking a Customer Project Consultant to join the Ballarat team on a permanent, full time basis. This role will see you design, plan, estimate, and schedule works associated with the Gas Distribution Network within the Ballarat area. Previous experience in the planning of field operations combined with field visits and applying for assets plans/permits will be essential. Your autonomy and proven ability to manage difficult stakeholders in a deadline driven project environment will see your success in this position. This role will suit someone who is looking to progress into a Project Management role in the future.
- Previous experience in the same or similar role combined with experience in the planning of field operations and knowledge of the gas distribution systems
- Certificate IV Frontline Management & working towards Project Management fundamentals
- Provision of quality customer service to internal and external customers both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding time management combined with knowledge of Citirx & SAP systems
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment that offers long term, stable work
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner and quote reference number 562576.
E: Elysha.Evans@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time