Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure Projects South (EOI Dunedin)
With our current workload and future opportunities, we are seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to work across in the Dunedin and wider Lower South Island region. The ideal candidate will have extensive civil infrastructure experience preferably in a New Zealand environment and sound practical project experience, be highly responsive and appreciate the need to move quickly.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role, with a strong focus on commercial construction and/or social infrastructure projects
- Experience in the procurement and management of multi-disciplinary sub-contractors
- High level of computer literacy including the use of accountancy based software
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in cost monitoring and reporting
- Implementer of financial controls and processes
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being part of a wider team
- Solid understanding of NZS3910 conditions of contract
- Strong Risk identification and management skills
- Excellent ability to build internal and external relationships
- Problem solving ability; with a wider strategic overview
- Relevant qualification, Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying
In return we offer:
- Challenging and rewarding position
- Multinational company, with a solid reputation
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career across a diverse range of industries
To apply for this role please go to www.downercareers.co.nz and search for reference number 562623.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.
Back to search results