Project Engineer - Infrastructure Projects North (EOI - LNI)
With our current workload and future opportunities, we are seeking to appoint an experienced Project Engineer to work across the wider Lower North Island region. The ideal candidate will have extensive civil infrastructure experience preferably in a New Zealand environment and sound practical project experience, be highly responsive and appreciate the need to move quickly.
Working on projects across the Wellington and Lower North Island areas you will ensure the effective running of the project by providing technical assistance on all engineering requirements. You will also have the opportunity to enhance your project management skills and take ownership of a number of smaller projects across the Lower North Island.
- 5+ years proven experience in infrastructure design or construction
- 2+ years site experience
- Experience in the use of CAD or BIM tools
- Proven practical experience in producing 3D models and drawings
- Experience in reviewing technical drawings and design
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrated customer relationship management skills
- Sound project or engineering operations experience, including budget management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- A self-starter, highly motivated and goal oriented
- Strong commitment to Health & Safety initiatives
- Willing to learn and build your career in a fast developing regional business
This is a great time to join the Downer team!
If this sounds interesting we would love to hear from you. You can apply online and express your interest with reference number 561750
To apply for this role please go to www.downercareers.co.nz and search for reference number 562625.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.
Back to search results