Master Data Administrator - Accounts Payable
- Head Office Location – Close to Public Transport
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development and supportive team environment
This opportunity in the role of Master Data Administrator is a temporary 12-month position that will report through to the AP Lead - Master Data Management.
Your role will include interacting with the general business, to provide above and beyond customer service across the group, being a go to person to quickly and efficiently problem solve, and/or recommend best way forward to proactively assist the business.
The Business Services Centre provides a positive environment to support our Businesses with continuous improvement opportunities and our people with training, development and career growth.
You will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience using SAP or JDE or a similar ERP system in a Data Administration/Management/Integrity role
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications - Advanced Excel preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or related discipline desired
- Experience working in a high volume and fast-paced environment
In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career in the Downer business an ASX listed leader in delivering services across Australia for every day, ranging from trains, and roads through to renewable energy and facilities management through Spotless Group. On offer is a generous renumeration package and the foundation of a career with stability and continued career growth as we continue to expand as a business.
If you are enthusiastic, and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Chantal Dalli for more information on Chantal.firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to search results