Supportive team environment
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
We have a 12-month contract opportunity within the Downer Business Services Centre for a Master Data Management Officer in our Accounts Payable Team.
You will be responsible for the administration of the Supplier address book creation and maintenance, Item Master and Price File creation and maintenance activities. This role will include performing compliance checks and supporting the internal and external business customers with their requests. This includes liaising with key business contacts and suppliers and understanding the process exceptions to perform resolutions within agreed service levels.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a Master Data Management or Compliance role
- Knowledge and experience of SAP or JDE preferred
- Experience in Accounts Payable is desirable
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Attention to detail is critical to this role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
APPLY for this amazing opportunity today!
To register your interest hit “apply now” or contact Chantal on chantal.dalli@Downergroup.com for more information.
(Note: Downer does not accept applications via email)