Projects Administrator - Infrastructure Projects North (Whangarei)
As the Project Administrator, you will ensure the effective running of several projects by providing a wide range of administrative support functions including database management, preparing claims and report writing.
In this role, you will provide quality administration and contract support services to team members in a professional, accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with company policies. In addition, you will supply and maintain quality and accurate, Quality Assurance, Health and Safety, Environmental, Compliance, Staff Training and Competency and Customer Service records as well as being the central point of contact at times for administration and customer service queries in an efficient and friendly manner whilst based at Reception.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Very organised, methodical and accurate
- Computer literate and experience of data entry and use of databases
- Oral and written fluency in the English language
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment with a proactive and adaptable attitude
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of your role
- Great communication and people skills
- A full drivers licence
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a similar role within the construction industry
This role demands flexibility, the ability to self-manage, and the willingness to be a team player.
Apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 562707 with your cover letter and CV. If you are applying outside of Whangarei, please tell us why you are considering a move to Northland.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results