Job ID: 562779
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Pilbara, Pilbara region
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer Mining, Energy and Industrial continues to strive forward with our projects in 2019. As a result, we are currently seeking a number of experienced Civil Ancillary Operators to join the Downer team.
Our Civil Ancillary Operator roles are Fly in Fly out from Perth to the Pilbara region, operating a 2/1 roster consisting of a week of days and a week of nights. We promote a healthy work/life balance which includes excellent on site living facilities.
- 12 months + demonstrated experience Operating D9, D10 Dozers & 14M, 16M Graders completing civil works in a Mining environment
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Current manual C-class license essential
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate
- 2/1 roster
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An overriding commitment to zero harm
- Diverse and inclusive business leading-edge business
- A Supportive work environment with professional development opportunities
These are permanent employment opportunities for individuals with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer EDI Mining.
Please apply online or contact Victoria Ingram on 08 6217 5760 for further information.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time