ITS Asset Verification Inspector
Job ID: 562900
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Trades, Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to continued business growth, we have an opportunity for two experienced ITS Asset Verification Inspectors to join our high performing team based in Silverwater. These roles work across our ITS Maintenance Contract and are responsible for undertaking surveillance and inspection of third party works and assets, collection of data and completing the asset handover process on behalf of the client.
Reporting to the Asset Manager these critical roles ensure compliance across contract performance requirements in line with RMS stewardship aims and business objectives.
You will possess an NSW Electrical License together with demonstrated experience in:
- ITS road asset management, construction or maintenance
- Inspections and verification of ITS 3rd Party Works in line with RMS standards
- The ability to manage defects and work to ensure timely closeouts and handover
- Accountability for the collection of asset data and ensuring all project data is correct
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build sound business relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient computer skills with high competence in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.email@example.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time