Fleet Administration Assistant
Job ID: 563156
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Based in Collins Street
- Potential for Full Time role
Downer has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Fleet Administration Assistant to join our Support Services team based in Collins Street. Take responsibility for providing administration and clerical services on behalf of the National Fleet Manager for Downer’s Light Motor Vehicles nationally.
You will establish and maintain appropriate registers and ensure all relevant documents are submitted to relevant parties including Accountants, Downer personnel, OEMs, FMOs, and other supply organisations as required.
This role is ideally suited to candidates with strong attention detail, solid data entry skills as well as a strong command of MS Office.
- Minimum Certificate III – Business Administration or similar is preferred.
- Whilst not essential two (2) years of experience in an administrative and/or fleet support role would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a range of people from different backgrounds.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to liaise with and coordinate resources in an operational environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate with a wide variety of people.
- Developed administrative and planning skills.
- Time management skill – ability to prioritise.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact Samantha Temple – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner quoting job number #563156
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time