- Training and development to support your career
- Wide variety of work every day
- 100% commitment to Health and Safety
The Drainage Serviceperson is responsible for undertaking routine and emergency maintenance actions on Stormwater and Wastewater assets under the direction of the Drainage Team leader. Tasks will include maintenance of wastewater and stormwater services, reporting, plant maintenance, and emergency repairs. There may also be a requirement to participate in an on-call roster.
- Ideally qualified in the identification and rating of faults
- Minimum full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence essential with current Class 2 preferred.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will ideally have several years’ experience in maintenance of stormwater- and drainage assets, or road maintenance and drain/pipe laying.
To apply for the role please visit www.downercareers.co.nz using job number 563163.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results