3 Waters Electrician
Downer New Zealand is one of the leading figures in New Zealand's water and wastewater treatment industry and is responsible for maintaining and operating the water and wastewater assets in the Bay of Plenty.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Electrician to join our busy team based in Tauranga, the largest city in the Bay of Plenty and one of the fastest-growing population centres in the country. This job has a great work/life balance so the successful applicant can make the most of what the bay has to offer.
- Carry out a wide range of electrical work on key council infrastructure.
- Carry out electrical work in accordance with contract requirements – planned and reactive
- Limited after-hours on-call requirement
- Carry out associated tasks as required from time to time as determined by the Senior Electrician and M&E Team Leader.
- Meet all Contract KPI's
- Qualified Electrician with a strong background in industrial electrical work.
- A team player who gets on well with others
- Current and full NZ Practicing Electrical Licence
- Ensuring Electrical compliance with New Zealand standards are maintained and documented
- Experienced in fault finding and modifying industrial control wiring systems.
- Sound basic knowledge of PLC’s and instrumentation.
- Ability to Communicate effectively
- Confined Space Entry Trained Preferred
- Working at Height Trained Preferred
- Ability to plan jobs, operate and maintain equipment
In return, you can expect to be part of a top-performing, high profile company with a successful tendering history, a jam-packed project pipeline as well as the opportunity to become embedded amongst a team of experts within an industry-leading organisation.
If you're ready to accept the challenge, apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 563167.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a Pre-Employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results