Business Development Lead
Job ID: 563241
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Marketing & Business Development
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Working with customers in mining operations for over 75 years Mineral Technologies, a Downer company, deliver innovative, cost effective process solutions for Iron Ore, Mineral Sands, Silica Sands, Coal, Chromite, Gold, Tin, Tungsten, Tantalum and a wide range of other fine minerals worldwide. We now have an exciting opportunity for a strong Business Development Lead to join our growing team and help drive and lead the global sales teams ensuring budget achievement, ongoing client relationships and expansion to target industries and customer groups.
Reporting to the General Manager – Metallurgy Equipment and Technology, you will develop and implement strategic international sales plans that drive profitability and sustainable growth for both Mineral Technologies and our Customers. This role can be based out of our Carrara office on the Gold Coast.
- Creation and achievement of an international sales strategy;
- ECommerce and eMarketing strategy creation and implementation;
- Actively grow new business opportunities, ensuring profitability and growth for Mineral Technologies through;
- Managing and motivating your team to reach business KPIs and sales budgets through regular and correct CRM use;
- Build and enhance customer relationships through understanding your business drivers, foreseeing future needs and providing win/win solutions;
- Project manage trade shows, conferences and exhibitions whilst also using your marketing background to create publications for magazines, social media and public forums as required;
- Build productive internal and external professional business relationships.
- A strong track record in international sales, budget achievement, sales strategy;
- Proven experience in eCommerce and eMarketing;
- Experience in leading and motivating your team to success and driving change;
- Background in Marketing and the ability to deliver presentations tailored to your audience;
- Familiarity with CRM practices and analytical software
- Financial and commercial ability to review and analyse financial achievements
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Highly motivated and target driven
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team, with a focus on producing logical smart designs through innovation and collaboration
- The ability to work on a diverse range of projects, taking on new and exciting challenges across the world.
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
- We provide truly flexible working conditions incorporating part time/casual and job share opportunities throughout various office locations.
For more information, please contact email@example.com however applications and resumes will not be accepted via email – please do so via the ‘Apply’ links.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time