Job ID: 563310
Job type: Part Time - Fixed Term
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Based in Benalla
- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Part Time Role (3 days a week)
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
An opportunity has become available for a Communications Coordinator to join an industry leader in an engaging and challenging role. You will support the North East Maintenance Alliance (NEMA) in all internal and external communications.
This is a junior position ideally suited to candidates at the beginning of their career. You will have a background in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing.
- Ideally you will have skills in the delivery of high-quality communications services in a technical/industry environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong understanding of engagement concepts, strategy and best practice for delivering key messages for different communication channels.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and maintaining online communication tools including social media platforms, e-newsletters, websites, intranet and the use of social collaboration tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels and in potentially difficult situations
- Experience in consultation with community groups, lobby groups or similar
- Confidence presenting to community members and groups
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Paul Dossis – Recruitment Manager – 0417 076 352 or email@example.com quoting reference #563310.
Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time