Yardman - Infrastructure Projects North (Auckland)
An opportunity has arisen for us to welcome an experienced Construction Yardman into our Infrastructure Projects Team, based in South Auckland on a major infrastructure project.
- Inwards/Outwards goods
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Allocation of site tools and equipment
- Preparing orders for dispatch
- Completing appropriate paperwork including maintenance records
- Class 4 preferred
- Proven experience in a similar role
- WTR with wheel loader operating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Health & Safety focus
- Physically fit as there will be some heavy lifting involved
If you're ready to accept the challenge, apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 563372.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results