Accounts Administrator - Infrastructure Projects North (Auckland)
In this role, you will provide quality accounts administration and support services to team members in a professional, accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with company policies.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who is very organised, methodical and accurate. You will be computer literate and have experience in data entry and use of databases. In addition you will have proven ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment with a proactive and adaptable attitude. Your strong attention to detail and accuracy along with your great communication and people skills will see you really make your mark in this role.
Our ideal candidate will have 3 years’ minimum experience in a similar role within the construction industry (preferred) along with a full drivers licence.
- Raising and processing purchase orders;
- Reconciliation of dockets and invoices for payment;
- Clearing Speedscan queues for self and Project Managers/Quantity Surveyors;
- Assistance in resolving overdue invoices relating to current and completed jobs;
- Price enquiry with suppliers;
- Liaising with QS, Site Management and Accounts;
- Gathering documentation for and requesting new supplier setups in JDE;
- Creating automatic payment requests for accommodation relating to staff;
- Assist QS in processing and compiling contract documents and reports;
- Keep records, update and track of contract documents;
- Preparing supporting documents for JV claims;
- Check timesheet coding is correct;
- Liaise with Payroll to ensure all Infrastructure Projects timesheets are correctly processed;
- Deal with Payroll on all timesheet queries within Infrastructure Projects;
This role demands flexibility, the ability to self-manage, and the willingness to be a team player.
Apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 563463.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results