Job ID: 563902
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We are looking for a skilled ITS Technician with experience in traffic signals, ITS devices and/or roads lighting to join our high performing Maintenance Team in Silverwater. You will be involved in the maintenance, installation, testing and commissioning of different ITS electrical works across multiple installations. The role will interact with multiple stakeholders including civil crews, site contractors and maybe responsible for the training and development of apprentices.
You will possess a current NSW Electrical License together with demonstrated experience in;
- Completing ITS, TCS and Roads Lighting electrical maintenance & installations to the relevant required standard
- RMS network experience – highly regarded
- Meeting all the requirements of the most current Electrical Safety Act
- Training and development of apprentices
- Performing electrical test procedures as specified by the relevant standard
- Assessment and review of HSE and Quality practices and reporting of such
- Organising sub-contractors
- Ensuring continuous adherence to build standards and quality measures
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and statutory obligations on work sites as well as promoting these practices to the crews
- Completing and submitting paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
With your application, please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button